1. You will teach in the afternoons. Lessons are between 2.00 and 4.00pm. Depending on the distance to the schools, transport takes 15 minutes to one hour. Volunteers leave Yangshuo at around 1.00pm at the earliest and are back at around 5.00pm. All classes are 40-45 minutes long and we ask our volunteers to teach two classes.
2. Opportunity to meet Chinese children and see the real countryside.
3. Accommodation and meals are provided for volunteers, but the volunteers will pay 80 Yuan per day.
5. To facilitate lesson planning, teaching materials and books are available.
6. Official Letters of Invitation to assist with obtaining a Chinese Visa. Volunteers are NOT required to have more than a tourist (L) visa.
7. Official Volunteer Identification cards and badges are provided for volunteers
teaching a week or more.